Baker Aviation was founded in 2008 by W. Stanley Baker, Jr. and W. Stanley "Stan" Baker, III to offer professional customized aviation services including aircraft management, fleet purchasing programs and Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Part 91 and 135 operations.
In 2011, Baker Aviation acquired Aeromech, a FAA Part 145 authorized maintenance, repair and overhaul station (MRO), to expand our professional customized services to include aircraft maintenance. Baker Aviation received its authorized 145 repair station certificate in 2012, and now occupies a climate controlled facility in Addison, Texas (ADS). Our maintenance technicians have a combined total of 100 plus years of experience.
Maintenance services offered by our FAA certified 145 climate controlled repair station include:
- Parts Sales
- Field Servicing (Baker Aviation Mx mobile AOG team is available 24/7/365)
- Exterior completions and refurbishments*
- Interior completions and refurbishments* Services offered through our partner, Jet Mall
Maintenance aircraft make and models service includes:
- Citation 500/525/550/551/560XL/650
- Challenger 600/601/604 • Falcon 10/20/50/900/2000
- Gulfstream 1159/1159A/1159B/GIV/GV
- Hawker Beechcraft 400/700/800/1000
- King Air 200/300/350
- Learjet 31/35/40/45/55/60
Engine maintenance service includes:
- General Electric
- Hamilton Sundstrand
- Pratt & Whitney Canada
Baker Aviation also offers aircraft management, hangar space rental and Part(s) 91 and 135 operations. We have facilities at Addison Airport (ADS) and Ft. Worth Meacham Airport (FTW).
Safety is Baker Aviation's number one priority. To ensure safety of all operations, our company's values include:
- Safety Management System (SMS) implementation and execution
- Federal, state and local governmental regulatory compliance (FAA, DOT, OSHA, ICAO, EPA)
- Maintenance management personnel are trained and certified by approved training facilities (i.e. FlightSafety and CAE)
- All aircraft are maintained under computerized aircraft maintenance tracking programs
- All crewmembers are type rated for the aircraft they operate
- All crewmembers undergo current and recurrent simulator training every twelve months
- No single-pilot operations • All Pilot-in-Command are required to have a minimum 5,000 hours total flight time
Baker Aviation is a member of the National Air Transportation Association and National Business Aviation Association. We are rated Platinum by ARG/US and are a Wyvern Registered Operator.
For more information regarding aircraft maintenance, please contact us at 972-248-0457.
For more information regarding aircraft management, fleet purchasing programs, and Part(s) 91 and 135 operations, please contact us at 877-541-JETS (5387).
FAA 145 Certificate #5BVR011C FAA 135 Certificate #7BAA817M