Our Commitment to Safety
Baker Aviation personnel are guided by the following safety standards:
1. Safety is the number one concern at Baker Aviation.
2. All pilots will be rated for the type of aircraft they are operating.
3. All pilots will accomplish full-motion simulator training every twelve months.
4. There will be no single-pilot operations.
5. All Pilots in Command will have at least 5,000 hours total time.
6. Maintenance personnel will be trained and certified by an approved manufacturer's training facility.
7. All aircraft will be maintained under the Computerized Aircraft Maintenance Program,
the factory maintenance program recommended by the leading business aircraft manufacturers.
8. Baker Aviation will always be operated by an experienced management team.